- Scholarship applications are first reviewed and students are selected based on their academic performance. The selected students are then interviewed by a panel of experts in the fields of pure science. Scholarships are awarded based on final selections after the interview.
- The fellowship for the first year will be paid after selection of the candidate and for the subsequent years will be paid only if the Awardee maintains distinction in the discipline chosen.
- The Awardee will put in his / her best and full efforts to achieve a high standard of academic results i.e., minimum distinction and shall maintain a minimum attendance of 85% in the institution where he or she is enrolled.
- The Awardee must submit semester-wise Mark-sheet and Attendance records, duly certified by the Head of Department of the Institution in which the Awardee is enrolled, to the Secretary, Malhotra WeiKFiELD Foundation at the end of each Semester.
- The continuation of the Fellowship award for the subsequent year will also be subject to the Awardee carrying out some extra curricular Project /Research Work / Scientific Paper in a subject related to the Awardee’s academic discipline.
- The Fellowship Award will be used solely and only for expenses directly related to the M Sc. / B Sc. Course in which the awardee has already enrolled. The funds shall not be diverted or used for any other purpose whatsoever.
- All expenses incurred for attending the Foundation’s programmes or interacting with the mentor and also for the submission of relevant documents will be borne by the Awardee from the funds provided to him / her by the foundation.
- The student will be awarded half the scholarship amount at the commencement of the programme or academic year and the remaining amount will be disbursed only after submission of the mark sheet and attendance record at the end of the first semester, to the Foundation’s office, which will then examine the awardees’s progress before allotting the balance payment.
- We have introduced a Mentorship Programme for the overall guidance and development of the awardees, in which each candidate will be expected to interact on a monthly basis with their mentor. Each candidate will compulsorily contact his / her mentor at least once a month by email or telephone. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of future scholarship funds. Attendance for any programmes organized by the foundation for the awardees will be compulsory.
- The decision of the Malhotra WeiKFiELD Foundation in all respects shall be final and binding on the candidate and which shall not be liable to any question or challenge whatsoever.